Rochas began as a French fashion house founded by Marcel Rochas in 1925. The company expanded its offerings to include fragrances, starting with a trio of perfumes, Avenue Matignon, Air Jeune and Audace, in 1934. The company's most famous fragrance, the classic Femme, was launched in 1943 and remains a perennial best-seller. The company's first men's fragrance, Moustache, was launched in 1949.
The Rochas fragrance and cosmetics division was an enormous success, and Marcel Rochas closed the haute couture division in 1953, before passing away in 1955. With fragrances now the main focus. The company changed hands several times during the late 20th century. Procter & Gamble acquired the company in 2003. Fragrances remain the most important product of the Rochas brand, and Rochas has employed its own in-house perfumer, Jean-Michel Duriez, since 2008.
- 1 of 8 options Featured
- 2 of 8 options Price, low to high
- 3 of 8 options Price, high to low
- 4 of 8 options Alphabetically, A-Z
- 5 of 8 options Alphabetically, Z-A
- 6 of 8 options Date, old to new
- 7 of 8 options Date, new to old
- 8 of 8 options Best Selling
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.
Your cart is currently empty.