Paloma Picasso Collection
As the daughter of two renowned artists, Paloma Picasso possessed an immense creative talent from the start. However, rather than become a painter like her parents, she chose to express herself through fashion. Her inspired and luxurious designs quickly gained recognition across the world, and she was soon hired as a designer for Tiffany in 1980. In 1984, the first Paloma Picasso perfume was released under the name of Paloma. Designed for strong, independent women like herself, the fragrance was immensely popular, and even further established her place in the fashion industry. She has held that place ever since, remaining to this day one of the fashion industry’s most influential creative voices.
FeaturedSort by Sort by
- 1 of 8 options Featured
- 2 of 8 options Price, low to high
- 3 of 8 options Price, high to low
- 4 of 8 options Alphabetically, A-Z
- 5 of 8 options Alphabetically, Z-A
- 6 of 8 options Date, old to new
- 7 of 8 options Date, new to old
- 8 of 8 options Best Selling
210 x 165px
210 x 165px
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.
Your cart is currently empty.