Narciso Rodriguez Collection
Before his entry into the fragrance industry, Narciso Rodriguez worked as a freelance designer in various well known design companies. The designer was finally able to open his namesake brand in 1997 and being producing his first collection. In 2003, he was able to make the first perfume for women by Narciso Rodriguez in collaboration with the Shiseido label. This marked the beginning of Rodriguez’s entrance into the fragrance industry and since then the brand has worked with famous perfumers, such as Alberto Morillas, Aurelian Guichard, Christine Nagel, and Francis Kurkdijan, to continue producing timeless Narciso Rodriguez fragrances for both men and women.
FeaturedSort by Sort by
- 1 of 8 options Featured
- 2 of 8 options Price, low to high
- 3 of 8 options Price, high to low
- 4 of 8 options Alphabetically, A-Z
- 5 of 8 options Alphabetically, Z-A
- 6 of 8 options Date, old to new
- 7 of 8 options Date, new to old
- 8 of 8 options Best Selling
210 x 165px
210 x 165px
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.
Your cart is currently empty.