Jean Patou Collection
Jean Patou was a French fashion designer, also accredited with founding his namesake brand. Pataou was born in Normandy, France, into a family who owned a business of tanning and furs. Patou moved to Paris in 1910 with the intention of becoming a courtier. Shortly afterwards, in 1912 he opened his very own small-dressmaking salon, and called it Maison Parry. So, resplendent were his designs that his 1914 collection was entirely bought by just one American buyer. After suffering a few disruptions in business due to the ongoing World War I, during which he served as a military captain, he reopened his boutique, under his own name, thus bringing the brand Jean Patou into being.
FeaturedSort by Sort by
- 1 of 8 options Featured
- 2 of 8 options Price, low to high
- 3 of 8 options Price, high to low
- 4 of 8 options Alphabetically, A-Z
- 5 of 8 options Alphabetically, Z-A
- 6 of 8 options Date, old to new
- 7 of 8 options Date, new to old
- 8 of 8 options Best Selling
210 x 165px
210 x 165px
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.
Your cart is currently empty.