Hugo Boss perfume and men’s cologne might be popular today, but back in the 1930s, this famous luxury brand filed for bankruptcy and almost disappeared off the face of the earth! Hugo Boss, founder, and namesake of the brand started his company in 1924, but quickly lost his investment and was forced to file for bankruptcy. By some stroke of luck, the brand was able to pick up again, thanks to the rising popularity of Hugo Boss’s classic, sleek designs. Today, Hugo Boss men’s colognes, accessories, and apparel continue to excite the global market, giving the brand a permanent seat at the luxury menswear table.
- 1 of 8 options Featured
- 2 of 8 options Price, low to high
- 3 of 8 options Price, high to low
- 4 of 8 options Alphabetically, A-Z
- 5 of 8 options Alphabetically, Z-A
- 6 of 8 options Date, old to new
- 7 of 8 options Date, new to old
- 8 of 8 options Best Selling
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.