Jessica McClintock Collection
Though she started out with no official fashion pedigree, Jessica McClintock has since become one of the industry’s most influential voices. Using only what she had learned from her seamstress grandmother, McClintock began designing formal gowns, soon becoming extremely popular for their unique designs and high quality. Continuing the momentum from her success, she acquired another popular brand, Gunne Sax, in 1969. An established brand, her acquisition of Gunne Sax gave her a platform by which to further demonstrate her expertise. Naturally, her popularity skyrocketed once again, allowing for the first Jessica McClintock perfume to be launched in 1988. Since then, her brand has remained one of the most well-known names in the industry, owing to the peerless quality and elegance with which each product is created.
FeaturedSort by Sort by
- 1 of 8 options Featured
- 2 of 8 options Price, low to high
- 3 of 8 options Price, high to low
- 4 of 8 options Alphabetically, A-Z
- 5 of 8 options Alphabetically, Z-A
- 6 of 8 options Date, old to new
- 7 of 8 options Date, new to old
- 8 of 8 options Best Selling
210 x 165px
210 x 165px
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.
Your cart is currently empty.