Once a humble saddle and luggage designer, Gucci’s origins in Florence, Italy have catapulted the brand into international fame. Gucci’s trademarked bamboo-handle leather bag was first released in the 40s, almost four decades after the brand’s inception. By the 60s, the bag and following designs had gained Gucci international acclaim and Hollywood elites like Audrey Hepburn and Grace Kelly could be seen wearing the brand’s designs at countless red carpet events. Today, Gucci continues to be one of the world’s most popular brands, synonymous with luxury and named everywhere from fashion magazines to rap music. In addition to clothes and accessories, Gucci perfumes like Gucci Bloom and Guilty have become some of the brand’s best sellers.
- 1 of 8 options Featured
- 2 of 8 options Price, low to high
- 3 of 8 options Price, high to low
- 4 of 8 options Alphabetically, A-Z
- 5 of 8 options Alphabetically, Z-A
- 6 of 8 options Date, old to new
- 7 of 8 options Date, new to old
- 8 of 8 options Best Selling
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.
Your cart is currently empty.