The Bvlgari fashion empire pays homage to rich Italian and Roman history, traditions, and culture through their dedication to quality, attention to detail, and creativity. Even their name honors this heritage, as the company uses the Latin-styled V instead of a U in their branding. Founded in 1884 by the Greek jeweler Sotirio Bulgari, the company has expanded into a vast range of products and services, creating fragrances, jewelry, accessories, watches, eyewear, and even hotels and resorts. Bvlgari perfumes and Bvlgari cologne are a shining example of the line’s premium quality and eye for design. Popular Bvlgari men’s cologne, like Bvlgari Man Black, are strong masculine scents, while Bvlgari perfume for women leans on sweetly feminine fragrances to create a classic, upscale identity.
- 1 of 8 options Featured
- 2 of 8 options Price, low to high
- 3 of 8 options Price, high to low
- 4 of 8 options Alphabetically, A-Z
- 5 of 8 options Alphabetically, Z-A
- 6 of 8 options Date, old to new
- 7 of 8 options Date, new to old
- 8 of 8 options Best Selling
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.
Your cart is currently empty.