Bottega Veneta Collection
Reputed Italian fashion house Bottega Venetta was found by Renzo Zengiaro and Michele Taddei in 1966. The designer house predominantly worked with leather good products through most of its timeline till date, and it wasn't until 2011 that it dabbled with perfumeries. Bottega Venetta has collaborated with master perfumers like Antoine Maisondieu, Daniela Andrier and Michel Almairac to concoct timeless fragrances that are original and refined since then. The signature fragrances from the fashion label are formulated using unique ingredients that are sourced from around the globe. The perfume bottles are a piece of art themselves, drawing inspiration from Venetian glasswork and the like.
FeaturedSort by Sort by
- 1 of 8 options Featured
- 2 of 8 options Price, low to high
- 3 of 8 options Price, high to low
- 4 of 8 options Alphabetically, A-Z
- 5 of 8 options Alphabetically, Z-A
- 6 of 8 options Date, old to new
- 7 of 8 options Date, new to old
- 8 of 8 options Best Selling
210 x 165px
210 x 165px
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.
Your cart is currently empty.